This ad is expired.
Assistant Manager - Transportation & Parking Services
Transportation and Parking Svc
Assists a manager with the management of a sub unit within a department. Plans, organizes and develops goals and procedures. Represents the sub unit to administrators, outside agencies and others on relevant matters. Supervises subordinate staff.
- Assist TDM & Transit Manager with strategic planning, program planning, budget management, and scheduling.
- Safely transport TTU employees/student to their desired destinations in a professional manner while following all state and local traffic laws and University policies.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all "Transportation" policies and incident response protocols and respond and report incidents as they occur.
- Perform basic vehicle care and required fueling. Complete vehicle mileage and fuel logs after each use. Report any damage, abuse, or maintenance issues immediately.
- Composes and prepares documents, written reports, special studies, and other correspondence in support of the department.
- Perform other duties required to carry out the mission of Texas Tech University and Transportation & Parking Services.
Bachelor's degree with some supervisory experience; OR a combination of education and/or supervisory experience to equal four years.
- Prior experience in the parking industry.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic understanding of computer use and troubleshooting
- Good communication skills
- Experience supervising employees
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-ffc57192ec7160459a84c13402a0179d